Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Rainbow Of Christmas Ornaments

I know it is not even Halloween yet, but I couldn't help but be inspired with plans for Christmas decorating this year after seeing these displays of colourful ornaments.


We stopped at Canadian Tire tonight to look for Halloween yard lights and I was surprised to see the Christmas section well under way.
The photos are with my iPhone.


The ornaments are Debbie Travis and I loved the different color ways. I couldn't resist buying some glitter aqua hummingbirds and dark blue snowflakes. 


I am sure I will be going back for more ornaments, and I definitely want to check out the white deer heads.


This section had some fun colours too.


I noticed there was a lot of glitter and glam mixed with the more traditional and rustic styles. Very pretty! It is  early yet, but it sure is fun to plan for Christmas decorating.

Linking up at....

9 comments:

Sharon@Sharon at Home said...

I love Christmas decorations when they first come out ... so bright and festive.

Dewdrop Gardens said...

Looks so pretty! I love decorating for Christmas, have already purchased things and plans are underway for DIYing, too. We are getting the garden centre all decked out now, starting to look a lot like Christmas!
Debbie :)

Bronwyn said...

CT always has the best ornaments - and in every colour under the rainbow. The kids want a tree in their playroom this year and I think that some of those colourful gingerbread man ornaments would be perfect. Thanks for the early-Christmas tip-off!

Pamela Gordon said...

It's just too early. (groan) I love Christmas and certainly don't need anything new to add to the tree this year. I'm almost dreading decorating at this point but I think it's because it's 'just too early'. :)

Red Gate Farm said...

I'm one of "those" people that think you can never have the Christmas stuff out too early!! Now I need to head over to Target to see if they have their stuff yet :)

~Chris

PS and I save ALL my holiday catalogs and magazines to go through over and over.... like a little kid with a Sears toy catalog!

Kelly said...

I know, I see Christmas decorations out at stores already too. I always pass right by them thinking that NOW would be the best time to buy since the selection is so good right now. Have you noticed how quickly stuff flies off the shelves after Thanksgiving (late Nov. for us)? I didn't know that Debbie Travis had her own line of Christmas decor. How nice! I used to watch her shows on tv. Love those white deer heads you showed too!

Cindy said...

C-Tire does tend to get some great stuff, thanks to the Debbie Travis line that they carry. I will have to check out their turquoise ornaments and those deer heads. I want a deer head, not sure why, I just do.
Hugs, Cindy

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Hmm we were in Canadian Tire yesterday and they had no Deer Heads.
I think each store carries different items. Were these Debbie T's.
I know grab them when you see them cause when you go back they are gone.

Marina Pérez said...

I love Christmas ornaments, I love the last picture :)

Marina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...