Sunday, November 25, 2012

Playing With Decorations in Our Kitchen

This weekend I accomplished decorating both Christmas trees and started on the hutch in our kitchen.


I am so looking forward to painting this new to me buffet and hutch in the New Year, but for now I added some Christmas cheer to the ironstone I have been collecting for this spot


I am still playing with the arrangement and have real greenery in buckets on the porch waiting to be trimmed and added to the shelves. I started with just red and green with the ironstone, but decided to try some of my favourite blue ornaments after I hung my red on turquoise Christmas Tree Farm sign. Sometimes it helps to see the arrangement in photos (even if they are poor night time shots.) I can now see some of it will change, starting with the faux green swag. Hoping you have a great week ahead.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the sweet little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hutch looks great, I love the ironstone. Happy yo be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking so pretty Elizabeth! Have a wonderful week! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the snowflakes. great pops of that blue (turquoise) color. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely. But I'm sure you are like me and always tweaking and moving something to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever you do, don't lose that beady garland! That's my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new hutch is gorgeous, what colour are you going to paint it? I can't wait to see it done, I know it will be beautiful.
    Your red and turquoise decor amongst the ironstone is very pretty, it's looking really great!!
    Hugs, Cindy
    PS I'm back from holidays, but blogger won't let me post anymore photos, so I'm still not back to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's looking like Christmas at your place. I can't wait to see what color the hutch becomes:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look in your hutch!
    No matter what, I'm sure you'll make it look beautiful.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hutch looks so pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE getting comments and read each one. They truly make me smile! If you have a question I will email you. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...