Thursday, January 24, 2013

Inspiring Blogs ~Farmhouse 5540

I came across a lovely blog the other day, FARMHOUSE 5540.


I asked Megan if I could share some photos and she kindly agreed. Megan and her husband are "renovating, decorating and creating in an 1867 Pennsylvania farmhouse."

Sitting Area, Farmhouse 5540

I guess Pennsylvania is a great place to find some lovely vintage and rustic collectibles because she has some awesome pieces. 



Lucky Megan has a husband who constructs some of her rustic furniture pieces too.



If you haven't stopped by FARMHOUSE 5540, you might want to head over and check it out. Megan also has an etsy shop, Farmhouse Supply.

7 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting blog Elizabeth. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm going on over for a visit now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. The white looks so fresh and clean. Timeless, really. I'll have to check it out.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Elizabeth. I am going over and show some blog luvin'.
    Cheers, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.....her blog looks like a good one! Thanks so much for sharing it. I love the pics you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stuff! Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Elizabeth for featuring my blog. what an honor!

    ReplyDelete

I really LOVE getting comments and read each one. They truly make me smile! If you have a question I will email you. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...