Monday, February 17, 2014

Half Bath Painted Gray Owl

I have finished painting our half bath on the main floor and I'm really happy with the fresh new look. 


This is not the best photo for lighting but truer to colour than with the overhead light on. You can see a before photo in this post but it doesn't show all the drywall repair and sanding involved.


For the walls I chose Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore and our trim and door colour is Snowfall White by Benjamin Moore. I also painted the ceiling a flat ceiling white. Now I need to find a new light and try framing out the mirror. A new rug and some accessories are on my list as well. I don't work overly fast but I am getting lots of little projects completed.

Today we are enjoying a nice Family Day holiday Monday at home.

I'm sharing this at the following parties...
200th Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm

15 comments:

White Weathered Hutch said...

Love the colours you chose Elizabeth!
Happy Family Day!

NanaDiana said...

I really like your colors, Elizabeth. Isn't it amazing what a whole new paint color can do for a room? Love it- xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing your makeover at my party today. That's a very pretty shade of grey.

Blessings,
Linda

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I love new paint! I need to get on the ball and paint a bathroom or two here.

Kelly said...

Love that wall color! Today was a holiday in the states too.

Maureen Wyatt said...

Nice colour choice! Now that the hard work is done, the accessory fun can begin.

lindaakacraftygardener said...

Looking back to your previous post I really like the change in colour you have chosen.

Keya Davis said...

the new paint looks great. I love grey owl!

Holly @ Down to Earth Style said...

I love that gray color.

must love junk said...

Oh, that looks so pretty! Can't wait to see more :)
Susan

Linda Shields said...

You are making me want to paint! Very nice. I personally like green much more.than yellow. Linda

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
!
!
!

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
!
!
!

ANNE said...

Doesn't a fresh coat of paint make everything feel so much nicer? Pretty shade of grey!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a pretty grey, Elizabeth! I love grey and white together ~ it's so classic to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...